Tuesday, 14 April 2015

#alwaystrending

A lot has happened lately in terms of photography ventures - such as shooting for bloggers and an outing with the Selective Photography people - and now fashion week. MBFWA was completely unprecedented for me. Prior to applying to this internship that has provided me with this opportunity - I had absolutely no idea that this was going to happen. Admittedly, fashion week is not glamorous unless you are actually attending the shows, or mingling between shows. As a street style photographer, you tend to spend a lot of time standing with a 2kg camera in one hand, and another shielding your eyes from the sun (because you can't really shoot while wearing sunglasses).




But it's been a great time so far, and as tired as I am right now, I'm sure I'll be sad to see fashion week go.
Work it, girl.
Powered by Blogger.