Wednesday, 4 March 2015

A Little Bit of Sydney

The one thing that I've learn about university since starting is that it's fast-paced, and I don't know how to keep up. But what I have learnt to do is fit a stupid amount of things into a very limited time frame and somehow still make it work. Side effects include eyebags, reduced drive to do pilates, and general anxiety about self-worth and potential to achieve a distinction average. Let alone read all the content.

And of course, when your life is starting to fall apart, the thing to do is go back to blogging. I think some call this relaxation - or taking a break - before diving back into the mountain of work. I call this procrastination, because we need to stop using euphemisms and just say it as it is.

 
 

At least my procrastination is pretty gorgeous.

Work hard, kids. Party later.
Powered by Blogger.