Saturday, 10 January 2015

such great highs

I've been away from the relentless pursuit of creative self-criticism and project-planning. To be honest, it was probably what I needed. A ceaseless desire to fill up each space on my calendar is - while productive, not a sustainable attitude to life. But all breaks come to an end, and I'm trying to summon up the energy to dive into the busy days ahead.

And here's some photos from today to kick off the new year, fresh start vibe! Helen is fantastic to work with. It was all good laughs and lots of talking. Hopefully I'll be able to organise some more content in the near future.

 

Wishing everyone all the best with all their university admissions and 2015 pursuits. My advice is to repeat: "everything will be alright" to yourself in times of great anxiety and fragile self-confidence.

M.
Powered by Blogger.