Monday, 26 January 2015

episode 2

I do in fact realise that it's entirely inappropriate to blog about your job - but given that I'm not actually paid for this and that I have a miniscule audience, I'm going to let this one slide. When I first started the internship hunting, I didn't entirely expect the kinds of circumstances I got at Popcherry. I was prepared for mundane intern work, but not entirely for being left to limited resources and people who didn't really seem to have the time to really invest in discussing ideas.

Although the case an also be made that perhaps this is not an opportunity for me to learn how to fight for my interests in the worklace. Unpleasant points aside,  perks so far have included shooting the lovely Angie in Popcherry stock.

I'm all for expanding my portfolio.

 
 


See you sometime! Love, M.


PS - are there any UTS kids out there? I feel terribly alone at the moment.
Powered by Blogger.