Saturday, 12 April 2014

In Between Places

I haven't blogged for a while mainly because I haven't had the time/nothing interesting has happened, and of course because I hadn't really taken photos of anything? But I guess since holidays have finally come around again, I have some time to go out again and what not. Athletics and Cross Country happened in the last few weeks of term, and I was really satisfied with how I went in Cross Country haha. For Athletics I just ran around with my camera mostly. Cross Country had super difficult lighting but I guess in the end I managed. Leo said that I tend to edit and get a sunlit/washed out look.



Started listening to more house lately. Next time I go Biennale I think I'll be bringing my camera along so hopefully some more colourful content and what not will start popping up here. I still like photographing humans more though. Will start bringing my camera along when I go out somewhere that I know will be visually pleasing.
Powered by Blogger.