Thursday, 13 March 2014

JRAHS - Birthdays

Today was SRC induction, and because our school isn't having any normal assemblies this term, we had to do it during sports assembly. It occurred to me after I got my badge and after listening to a conversation a couple of my friends had about prefects that people view these leadership opportunity things in different ways. If you're too eager for it, you seem pretentious or try-hard, but others might see it as taking initiative and through and through a good thing. And sometimes it does vary from person to person. But that's why my badge is still in its tiny little plastic sealant bag thing. I'll pin it onto my blazer later.

On a happier note it was YY's birthday today! Editing the colours for this was so hard.



There are also these signature bears from the grade above us (who are currently running around first year uni) and somebody had drawn these really intense tattoos and what not onto the bears. The one on the right has this super hectic gangsta dragon tattoo across his chest and over his shoulder. So G.

Also I really should have cropped his awkward leg out but I can't be bothered at the moment. I have to study and all that.

Powered by Blogger.