Friday, 7 February 2014

West Ryde - Home Address

So school has started and really, I can't say that much has happened. I'm keeping myself busy with organising various school issues and studying. I try to keep up with my homework, especially this year of all years. I was very excited though, when my National Library of Australia library card came in the mail. I wonder if my parents are wondering why on earth I'm signing up to all these official libraries.


In other news, I'm looking forward to taking a lot of pretty photos (I hope) next week given that Valentine's Day Dance (aka Summer Lovin' Dance) and Valentine's Day is Friday next week too. So hopefully my prefect friends will let me in for some nice photos. I guess I could document for them if Sen isn't on the job already (and he's stunning).

In the meantime, went back and tweaked some rather uninspired little bits. I think I went somewhat overboard on the contrast there. Shall take note.

all taken on Nikon d5000 | 35mm f1.8G; edited in PS CS2
Powered by Blogger.