Friday, 14 February 2014

JRAHS - Valentine's

School life has been incredibly active as of late because of what's been happening and this means a lot of chances to take pretty photos of pretty people doing pretty things, which is on its own a lovely thing, indeed. My only issue with this is that I'm not entirely comfortable with posting people's faces up here so I guess I'll see what I can do. Also my mum has been making a lot of cakes lately so I feel like I'm been getting more bloated -- but it's okay, nothing a good run can't fix!


One of my regrets of Valentine's Day dance was casually forgetting that my ISO had been bumped up quite massively from a couple of test shots in a dark hall, contributing to 1/2000s shutter speeds and the grainy aftermath I was sad about. 


Ironically, I have no good photos of actual roses on Valentine's Day which is completely silly but whatever, let me be alternative. And hopefully I'm doing a good job of protecting people's privacy by not revealing (full) faces. Also I'm pretty much in love with my 35mm and I never change back to my kit lens (which is the only one I find really functional for portraits out of my other lenses inherited from my dad). 


Powered by Blogger.